British Columbia Adventure
Kumsheen Raft Adventures
Teen Multi-Sport Camp
Kumsheen's Summer Camp for teenagers ages 14 to 17 years provides young people with an exciting opportunity to learn outdoor skills, leadership and team building skills, while having huge amounts of fun.
This camp also introduces participants to basic skills in whitewater, rappelling and rock climbing, mountain biking, and kayaking.
Our staff of professional men and women is dedicated not only to sharing and teaching as much as possible, but also to supporting and encouraging every young participant. This not only fosters joy and a sense of belonging, it also inspires increased learning, confidence, self-esteem, and personal responsibility.
The low student to staff ratio allows lots of individual attention and specialized teaching in small groups. Participants require no prior experience but they must be able to swim.
* Accommodation: in one of our deluxe tent cabins girls in one - guys in another.
* All meals: resort meals are prepared by our Resort Chef and served buffet style. Lunches are mostly riverside..
* Use of resort facilities: large outdoor spa, heated swimming pool, lounge with board games and open-hearth wood stove.
* Use of resort amenities: disc golf course, beach volleyball courts, basketball court, horse-shoes, tetherball.
* Evening activities or entertainment: beach and pool volleyball games, basketball, disc golf, horseshoes, caving, waterfall exploration, kayak rolling lessons, mountain-top or riverside sleep-outs.
There is not another camp just like our outdoor summer camp.
PO Box 30
Phone: 250 455 2296
Email: Click here to send an email